Join The #IStandWithMuslims Photo Challenge
- Grab a poster or whiteboard, a camera, and a friend!
- Start a conversation: What can you do to make your school, your community, our country, more welcoming to all?
- Write your message on your poster/whiteboard: Why do #IStandWithMuslims?
- Take a photo using your smartphone (horizontal or vertical) and submit it using the form below.
- For Instagram, tag @globalstudentsquare and post!
- For Twitter, tag @GSSVoices and post!
- For Facebook, tag Global Student Square and post!
What happens next:
- GSS editors will use your entries to build an interactive graphic that reflects the range of #IStandWithMuslims photo submissions.
- GSS contributors and campaign coordinators Alexandra Hennessy and Hannah Shraim will pick the top three photos from submissions between March 1 and March 31, 2016. The top three winners will receive $50 Amazon.com gift certificates.
- Winners will be featured on Global Student Square, @GSSVoices, on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media.
By submitting photos, audio, videos or email (“Works”) to Global Student Square, you agree to the following: I grant Global Student Square a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable license to reproduce, distribute, and display the Works; to incorporate the Works into collective Works; and to prepare derivative Works as part of the activities of Global Student Square, its contractors, successors, heirs, and assigns. I further understand and agree that I shall not receive any compensation for the granting of this license. I hereby represent that I am the sole creator and sole owner of the Works, and no other person or entity holds an interest therein.